Images in E-Mail
There might also have been times when you would have wondered how to insert your mega-pixel images into E-Mails with reasonable dimensions. There is a very easy way of resizing your images without using any software on your computer! That's right... they can be easily re-sized online at ResizR. The following steps describe in detail how to achieve good looking images for the web:
- Open ResizR
- Select Local and click Browse... Now select the desired image.
- Use the slider or the entry field to choose the desired width.
- Use a width that is less than 600 pixels... ideally, around 400 pixels.
- Click the button that is labeled ResizR (You also have the option to rotate your image before this)
- Save the resulting image on your computer - now you have a web-friendly image!